Gifts by The Botanical Emporium Florist & Greenhouse of Pittsburgh PA 15216, Mt Lebanon PA 15228, 15243, Upper St Clair PA 15241 are delightful to give and receive. The Botanical Emporium and The Society of American Florists have developed a convenient guide on how to give great gifts and when to give them.
How to Give the Perfect Gift
1. Prioritize special dates on your calendar. Stay on top of your gifting needs by checking your calendar at the beginning of every month.
2. Ask us for help and ideas. All you have to do is tell us the important dates for which you would like to be reminded. We will contact you ahead of time with gift suggestions for the upcoming occasion and can even make suggestions or remind you what kind of flowers you sent last. See the Remembering Special Days page..
3. Take the time to find something that is perfectly suited to the interests, personality and style of your recipient.
4. Does he or she have a special hobby or interest? Add to an antique collection with a vintage vase filled with flowers (a florist can create the perfect arrangement to complement the vase.)
5. Try tickets for two for a dinner or special event. Send the invitation delivered to his or her door in a bouquet of flowers.
6. Send flowers to a hostess before you arrive for a party or event, and choose a color palette that will mix with her decor. Or, take a blooming plant in a pot or basket with a bow. A delightful gift that lasts a long time.
7. Just because is the best reason to send flowers! Try sending flowers in the middle of an ordinary week for the ultimate impact.
8. We would like to know you and your thinking. Having someone who knows you and your tastes will make expressing any emotion much easier.
Remember Special Days All Year Long
Five of the most common reasons people send flowers are to say thank you, I"m sorry, congratulations, get well and express sympathy. However, remember those special days that celebrate personal milestones.
1. Anniversaries, birthdays and holidays are special occasions. Celebrating with flowers brightens the day. Honoring a long friendship or shared accomplishment with flowers or a handsome plant can renew and strengthen relationships with friends and family.
2. Upcoming events like graduation, new baby, new home, new job, promotion or well-deserved retirement... Be sure to add new occasions to your calendar as they occur.
3. A first recital, finishing an important work project, quitting smoking, losing weight or passing the bar exam deserve a gift of recognition. A personalized gift adds to the sense of accomplishment and increases the enjoyment of a job well done.
4. Let your friends and family know how much you appreciate them being part of their lives. See the Remembering Special Days page.